At the present time, GreenEarth grows the following highly nutritious and medicinal local greens:
- Sweet Potato Sprouts – red and green varieties (Talbos ng Camote) – this has been found to have the highest amount of antioxidants of all commercially available greens grown locally. Excellent remedy for dengue fever.
- Malabar Night Shade or Vine Spinach (Alugbati) – very rich in Vitamins A, B, C and iron aside from high roughage.
- Jute Leaves (Saluyot) – the WOW vegetable that sharpens our eyesight, keeps our skin young looking and boosts our immune system that only our grandmothers know about.
- Cucumbers – our body tissues soother, cleanser and antidote for eye swelling.
- Lemongrass(Tanglad) – the bug-killer which will strengthen your immune system.
- Okra – the world’s most beautiful women such as Cleopatra loved to eat okra–it controls trans-fats.
- String Beans – low in calories, high in proteins.
- Loofah (Patola) – says NO to hemorrhoids!
- Gourd (Upo) – helping the diabetics stabilize their blood sugar
- BASIL – at least 15 benefits from head-to-toe! heals headaches, mouth, skin, teeth ailments, colds, respiratory diseases, diarrhea, kidney stones, the list is long!
- PECHAY – lowers the risk of breast and colon cancer; rich source of Vitamins A, C, Potassium and fiber.
- MUSTARD GREENS – the excellent anti-cancer vegetable; beneficial for colds, arthritis, depression
- EGGPLANTS (long and round varieties) – provide fiber, antioxidants, potassium, manganese, vitamin B1, B3 and magnesium.
- Ampalaya – stabilizes blood pressure, helps prevent infections, rich in vitamins and minerals
- Spring Onions and Leeks – excellent antioxidant, antiviral, anti-allerg y properties; to obtain the maximum nutritional benefits, better eaten raw or lightly steamed
- Moringa (Malunggay) – According to India’s medicinal traditions, this phenomenal crop cures “300 diseases”
- Lettuces (curly,frilly and romaine)
- Baby Ginger
- Sweet Potatoes (local and California Variety)
- Petite green and ripe papaya
We have a number of experimental plots and other plants and trees that are still in the pre-harvest stages.
Except for our organic carabao mangoes which is 180 pesos a bag (NO chemical sprays for flower inducing, NO pesticides!) , each bag of every other produce is 50 pesos only. The weights are adjusted based on their per kg market price of organic produce in the various outlets within Metro Manila. You will never have to pay more for your guaranteed organic produce at GreenEarth!
Everyone is welcome to come visit our farms.
EVERY peso that we earn from our pre-washed, packaged, delivered produce goes back to our farmers’ livelihood program.
We aim to deliver everything within 24 to 48 hours right after harvest for prime freshness
Harvest at GreenEarth takes place on Tuesdays. We deliver starting Tuesday evening up to all day Wednesday. We deliver for FREE at any Makati or Bonifacio Global City location for a minimum order of only 5 packs (250 pesos) per drop-off location.
We typically text and email our patrons what is available every Tuesday. Should you wish to be notified of our available produce weekly, please drop us a line via email with your name, address, cell phone number so we can add you on to our database. Trust that you understand that everything is subject to availability. We fill our orders as they come. The demand for our produce is increasing and the list of farmers desiring to be a part of GreenEarth’s livelihood programs is also increasing and so we are expanding, expanding! We are very much in need of your support!
We accept CASH or CHECK but if the choice was ours, we would prefer to receive checks payable to GreenEarth Heritage Foundation, Inc.. Receiving checks decreases the risk and accountability of our volunteer staff who are going around delivering for GreenEarth.
We hope that you will be enticed to try our produce.
Thank you very much!